- BLOG: GiRl SpY
- Moore, Colelli, Leonard, Kennedy. "Trolling in the Deep: Mapping White Supremacy Groups Across the Internet from Surface to Dark Web," European Consortium on Polarization and Radicalization, Zurich, Switzerland, September 2019
- Moore, K., Jardine, E. "Dark Web, Dark Arts? Lessons Learned from Dark Web analytics instruction." 2019 Virginia Cyber Education Conference, Fairfax, Virginia, August 2019
- "Trash Science and Dark Corners," I3 Inclusion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, June 2019
- "TSA Survey on Sexual Harassment in the Fleet," Tallships America Conference, San Pedro, California, February 2019
- Moore, K., Purohit, H. "Discovering Requirements for the Technology Design to Support Disaster Resilience Analytics." International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis Responders and Managers, 11(2), 2019.
- "Dark Web, Black Markets." ISCRAM Conference, May 2019.
- Purohit, H., Moore, K. "The Digital Crow’s Nest: A Framework for Proactive Disaster Informatics & Resilience by Open Source Intelligence." ISCRAM conference, May 2018.
- "Dark Web Instruction and Higher Education," Virginia Tech Dark Web Conference, May 2018.
- "The Tweet Before the Storm", ISCRAM Conference, May 2017
- White Paper: "Assessing Crisis Responder Engagement on Social Media During the Prodromal Phase of a Crisis Event", US Department of Energy, August 2016
- White Paper: “From Crisis Communication to Crisis Conversation”, TSA Conference 2015.
- White Paper: “Taking the Crisis Out of Communication: A Case Study on Bounty, Facebook, and Communities Under Duress in Social Media”, TSA, Philadelphia, PA, February 6, 2015.
- Tapia, A., Moore, K. (2014). “Good Enough is Good Enough: Overcoming Disaster Response Organizations’ Slow Social Media Adoption,” Journal of Computer Supported Cooperative Work, Volume 23, Issue 4-6, pp 482-512.
- DISSERTATION: Scrutiny on the Bounty: Evaluating Situational Crisis Communication Theory in Social Media, The Pennsylvania State University, 2014
- White Paper: Analyzing Social Media Metrics - A Primer, TSA Conference, 2014
- White Paper: Compensation Analysis of the Tallship Industry, TSA Conference, 2014
- Understanding How Emergency Managers Evaluate Crowdsourced Data: A Trust Game-Based Approach: Moore, K., Tapia, A.,Griffin, C. (Proceedings of ISCRAM 2013, May 2013)
- Beyond the Trustworthy Tweet: A Deeper Understanding of Microblogged Data Use by Disaster Response and Humanitarian Relief Organizations: Tapia, A., Moore, K. (Proceedings of ISCRAM 2013, May 2013)
- Evaluating the Performance of Demographic Targeting Based on Gender in Keyword Advertising: Jansen, B., Moore, K., Carman, S. (Journal Information Processing and Management, January 2013)
- A Framework for Modeling Decision Making and Deception with Semantic Information: Griffin, C., Moore, K. (Proceedings of the Security and Privacy Workshops (SPW), 2012 IEEE Symposium, May 2012)
- Wikis and Intelligence Analysis: Wheaton K. Moore, K., Williams, S., Marsh J., Flanagan, K. (Mercyhurst Press 2012)
- The Digital Revolution and Higher Education: College Presidents, Public Differ on Value of Online Learning: Parker, K., Lenhart, A., Moore, K. (The Chronicle of Higher Education/The Pew
- Data Memo: 71% of online adults now use video-sharing sites. The Pew Internet & American Life Project, July 2011
- Data Memo: Teen data resources at pewinternet.org. The Pew Internet & American Life Project, July 2011